Saturday, February 5, 2011

February Photo Scavenger Hunt


1. Analog clock, not digital, showing the time as 8:08

As many of you know, I often take part in the monthly photo contests on Boston.com. This February, the have gone above and beyond for the contest and raised the stakes. Instead of submitting 1 single photo for the contest, this month, we are being sent on a photo scavenger hunt and have to submit 28 (yes 28) photos to be eligible to win the prize! That's one photo for each day in February. Wow. I am going to try it. I can't tell you if I will actually succeed in this task, some of the photos are going to be challenging. Example: photograph multiple birds at a bird feeder. Um, if I HAD a bird feeder, this might be possible. But I don't. Besides, there are not many birds out at the moment. I think I am going to have to get creative and borrow a bird feeder and take it down to the Boston Common or something to entice the pigeons. Wish me luck with that one! :P
Another challenging one is going to be finding a Beatles LP (no, not a CD) and photograph the cover. I guess some trips to used music stores are in my future. Oh, by the way, does anyone have a Boston Terrier that I can photograph?

Here is a link to the contest if you want to see some of the other things that I am going to be on the look out for this month. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment