Sunday, February 6, 2011

Scavenger Hunt: Heart Shaped Candy


20. Piece of candy in the shape of a heart - any candy, including chocolate

I am stuck at home this morning waiting for the roofer to come and shovel off our roof because we have had a ton of snow this season and we heard weird noises coming from up there yesterday. He was supposed to be here an hour ago, but alas, he is not. So I am trying to use my time productively...folding and putting away laundry, taking photos for this scavenger hunt, and blogging. Not a bad way to spend a Sunday morning, right?

One of the items on the scavenger hunt is to take a photograph of a piece of heart shaped candy. I made a late night grocery run last night (might have been a bad idea!!!) and came home with cupcakes and heart shaped marshmallows. Now I am not too sure how literally the judges of this contest are going to be judging. This particular item said "a piece" of heart shaped candy. So I guess I am not going to be able to use those cupcakes that have multiple pieces of heart shaped candy on them. I am going to have to eat those. What a pity. However, I could photography just one marshmallow. So I did. Enjoy!!!

Oh, and for those of you who are thinking that marshmallows are not candy, here is a copy of my receipt from last night, just to prove you wrong. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment