Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Human Form

Tanith Belbin and Ben Agosto


This month's photo contest theme on Boston.com is "The Human Form." (http://www.boston.com/community/photos/raw/2011/03/march_contest_theme_the_human.html) The goal is to capture the beauty of the human body in a portrait or photograph. This past Friday, I joined friends at the 'Stars on Ice' show here in Boston. Ever since I was a child, I have been fascinated by figure skating. I was never allowed to ice skate, but I would watch figure skating for hours on end and choreograph routines in my head. So given all of this, when I had a chance to join my friends for a chance to see a live show, I counted myself in! I was also psyched because I had gotten a new telephoto lens for Christmas (thanks Mom and Dad!) and had not yet had much opportunity to break it in. Now I had my chance and I have to say, I was quite pleased with the results. I am having trouble choosing which photo I want to submit to the contest, so I am posting a few of the contenders. Opinions are welcome!

Sasha Cohen


Tanith Belbin and Ben Agosto

No comments:

Post a Comment