Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Steaming Pot of Soup...

I love to cook...and if it were not for the clean up afterward, I would cook a heck of a lot more than I do now. I really enjoy making soups, pot pies, mexican dishes, and lots of other good stuff. For this item on the photo scavenger hunt, I had to photograph a steaming pot of soup. Voila!!! Looks good, doesn't it?

BUT.....the end product that I was cooking this night was NOT soup! (Although if I stopped cooking at this point, I could have indeed had soup for dinner). Instead, I kept boiling it...and boiling it, until much of the liquid was gone. I was not making soup...I was making chicken pot pie instead! And boy was the end product good! Don'tcha wish you had some???

And if you are wondering why I am posing with my pot pie in front of my computer with a picture of my friends on it, it is because they cooked the same recipe on the same night, all the way down in Tennessee!

1 comment: