Sunday, March 6, 2011

Show me a Sign


During the month of February, I kind of halfheartedly took part in a photo scavenger hunt. I did not get nearly as far as I had hoped. But even though I was not online or behind the camera as often as I liked, that's okay.

So back to the scavenger hunt. One of the items was to show a sign at a museum. It just so happened that I had plans to go to the Fuller Craft Museum in Brockton with a friend of mine and her daughter. The museum was beautiful and we had a great time. Funny enough, while we were at the museum, I ran into some other family friends of mine who I had not seen in well over a year! I absolutely LOVE when I have "small world" experiences like this, especially since this particular museum was no where near where my friends or I live! So not only was I able to get one of the scavenger hunt items, I also had a great time with ALL of my friends!

2 comments:

  1. Did you know we thought about getting married there? :) It was on our short list, but it got disqualified due to the need for everyone to stand during the ceremony (only room for like twenty chairs!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that! And as I was walking through I was thinking, "Nope, the wedding would not have fit here!" You ended up with the perfect location for the 2 of you!

    ReplyDelete