Sunday, February 7, 2010

Week 6: Food Photography - Desserts


"Wait a minute! You mean THAT'S why the chicken crossed the road?!?!? Okay then, so can you tell me what really came first then? The chicken or the egg?"

Who says you can't play with your food???

This week's DPS Challenge was "Food Photography - Desserts." I toyed around with a couple of different ideas for this weekend's challenge. One idea was to photograph the cinnabuns I made yesterday, but they were mostly consumed before the camera came out. Then I thought, it could be cool to photograph some chocolate chips, perhaps making cool patterns out of them. But they were slowly being consumed as well. Then last evening I had to make a run to the store to get some household items, and as I was walking to the toilet paper section, my eye was drawn to the aisle housing row after row of PEEPS!!!! I love Peep season! So I bought some and had a little fun with the Peeps BEFORE they were consumed! Don't ya love the cous-cous sand too? Kudos to my roomie Lindsay for that idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment