Sunday, January 10, 2010

Week 2: Show me your camera.



Show me your camera. It sounds like a simple enough. Take a picture of your camera. Okay.
Ummm, NOT so simple. First I had to clean my mirror, turn my t-shirt so it was backwards and you could not see what it said (trust me), and start shooting. Then it is kind of hard to focus when you are shooting into a mirror using manual settings, but don't want to actually look through your camera at the same time. Can't use flash because that will just blind the subject since it is being shot through the mirror. Then I realized that dude, shooting a picture of my camera through the mirror is BOOORING!!! Time to come up with a new idea. I spy the ladels sitting in a jar near the sink. Maybe those will work. I shoot a bunch but realize that the ladels are so scratched, you can hardly see me or my camera. Plus due to the convex nature of ladels, my hips look REALLY big! I wander through the house some more. As I am plugging in the lights on my Christmas tree to try to shoot my camera using an ornament, I knock over one of the tables in my living room that had some CD's and DVD's on it. BINGO! The CD's and DVD's! And that my friends, is how I came up with this weeks photo.

(Christine, I betcha you never thought I would be using the Vicar of Dibley DVD you gave me like this, huh? Love that DVD).

The Outakes:

No comments:

Post a Comment