Monday, January 18, 2010

Week 3: Landscapes

When I first received this week's assignment for DPS, the description said it was "deceptively simple" and that there were certain rules that we were supposed to follow. Well, I did not exactly READ the rules before I went out and shot today, but I actually think that I ended up capturing them all. ( http://digital-photography-school.com/forum/digital-photography-assignments/97380-assignment-landscapes-jan-6-jan-20-a.html)

In the end, I came up with 2 contenders for the landscape challenge. The winner is....
The reason why I like this shot is because it reminds me of those trolls that I used to have in middle school and high school...you know, the ones with the crazy colored whacked out hair???? Granted, my photo is a little more monotone, but can't you see the resemblance?
(Troll picture found on google images)




No comments:

Post a Comment